GCCF Standards of Points for Oriental Cats
WITHHOLDING FAULTS FOR ALL ORIENTAL TABBIES
|.: Publication date 04-Aug-2004 :: Reads: 4624 :: :. |
|Withhold Certificates or First Prizes in Kitten Open Classes for: |
- Agouti hair in markings (except in Ticked Tabbies).
- Incorrect pattern shape.
- Lack of pattern contrast and clarity (except in Ticked Tabbies).
- Colour in tabby pattern areas showing light roots (except Ticked Tabbies and Silver Tabbies).
- White areas of fur extending to throat and muzzle except in Silver Tabbies.
- Incorrect pattern colour or ground colour.
- Solid spine line in adults (Spotted and Ticked Tabbies).
- Visible tabby pattern on body (Ticked Tabbies only).
- General Oriental withholding faults.